Saturday, October 11, 2008

The final round

Looks like I'm going to end up in Dazhou at the Sichuan Arts and Sciences University. Meanwhile, my approaching departure date has triggered quite a trail of wreckage around my house. In preparation for my adventure, I recently purchased a new camera! It's a Canon SX10 IS (just released on Sunday). Here are some of the telling pictures for your admiration and sympathy (especially for my mom!):










I'm going to test out my new sleeping bag tonight. It's rated for 35 degrees (F), and the low for today is supposed to be 18, so I guess I'm really going to find out!










I've got some work to do with my photography skills...perhaps the lapses add to the gestalt of disarray.

3 comments:

Mark said...

China? 3 years!! I just heard!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow.... That place looks alot like someplace I have visited at one time.... hummmm I wonder if its the same one????

Mr. Joachim said...

It was great seeing you and your parents last night. Excellent job with the Banana Flambé.

Uh...I don't know how else to say this, so please forgive the bluntness...
YOUR PARENTS ARE PLATE LICKERS

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/wda0312l.jpg

Please be careful in China and help your parents!